Rochester, NY | Direct Hire
Our client in New York is currently seeking an AGENCY MANAGER for 3 of their locations: Rochester, Syracuse and Big Flats!
APPLY NOW for the opportunity to start a new career with a fantastic organization!
As an Agency Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage company routes including distribution, sales, returns, account service, and new accounts.
- Communicate with sales team to establish route sales goals, standards, and customer requirements.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of all company products to effectively engage and assist route salesmen.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the route distribution center.
- Establish and maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with OHSA standards.
- Perform other functions as assigned.
Requirements of the Agency Manager:
- 2-3 years of route sales operations experience or sales and account experience.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record.
- Must be aggressive, self-starting, and result-oriented.
- Must possess excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong presentation, persuasion, and listening skills.
- Must have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Familiarity with interviewing and recruiting new personnel.
- Competent in Microsoft Windows.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.