Willoughby, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client in Cleveland, Ohio designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today! They are looking to add ASSEMBLERS to their successful operation!
1st and 2nd shift opportunities currently available!!
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Receive work orders and manufacturing information
- Package parts as per customer requirements
- Read information for operation and assembly/packaging requirements
- Select and set-up tooling in jig to assemble various sizes fittings
- Install inserts into tooling as per company method
- Assemble fittings together using company tooling and inserts
- Gauge assembled parts using plug gauges and venires
- Visually inspect work piece for defects
- Strip down tooling and set up for next work order
- Package fittings according to company packaging methods in conjunction with customer requirements.
- Perform routine auxiliary operations such as sandblasting components to remove discoloration or for weld preparation.
Qualifications of the Assembler:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Strong motor coordination, finger dexterity and manual dexterity
- Strong Computer Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to read blue prints and or work orders is preferred
PLEASE SEND RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!