Cleveland, OH | Temp to Hire
Our highly successful client in Cleveland, OH is looking for Blockmakers to join their team!!
Ceramics operation that supplies ceramic cores and custom blended ceramic particulate systems used in the manufacture of investment cast blades and vanes for turbine applications, including injection molded wax gates and runners.
Responsibilities of the Blockmaker:
- Manufacture blocks in accordance to Process Engineering Procedures.
- Produce quantities within set standards and maintain accurate records.
- Willingness to assist Engineers, Quality and Manufacturing.
- Must follow and adhere to all safety procedures.
- Place hazardous (flammable) waste into satellite accumulation drum.
Requirements of the Blockmaker:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to perform in a self-directed environment with little supervision is essential.
- Ability to follow instructions and interpret quality specifications and procedures, analyze problems.
- Must wear safety glasses and safety (composite or steel toed) shoes.
- Good housekeeping practices.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- MUST be able to work all 3 shifts. Will usually train on 1st shift then move to an off-shift.