Wickliffe, OH | Temp to Hire
Our highly successful client in Wickliffe, Ohio is looking for CMM OPERATORS to join their team!!
Ceramics operation that supplies ceramic cores and custom blended ceramic particulate systems used in the manufacture of investment cast blades and vanes for turbine applications, including injection molded wax gates and runners.
Responsibilities of the CMM Operator:
- Run CMM programs.
- Setup CMM fixtures and programs.
- Use transducer gage.
- Perform cutoff operation.
- Check blocks.
- Use all hand-held measuring devices.
Requirements of the CMM Operator:
- Ability to read micrometers, calipers and other hand held measuring devices.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- Previous experience in Inspection or Quality a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Must be self-directed to accomplish goals with minimal supervision.
- Must wear safety glasses and safety (composite or steel toed) shoes.
- Must have good housekeeping practices.
- MUST be able to work all 3 shifts. Will usually train on 1st shift then move to an off-shift.