Youngstown, OH | Direct Hire
Successful Youngstown company is seeking an experienced CNC MACHINIST on 1st shift!!
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity and the pay will be $17-$22/hr, based on experience. (Must have extensive experience to be in the higher range.)
The CNC Machinist works with CNC heavy machinery from set up to operation to produce parts and tools from metal or other materials. The CNC Machinist operates CNC Horizontal and Vertical Mills and Machining Centers utilizing medium to heavy steel plate in a fabrication/job shop environment. The CNC Machinist is to process methods in accordance with specifications and quality standards.
- High School Diploma or graduation from a certified technical school
- 3-5 years prior CNC Machining experience
- Must have experience with larger Mills, 4,5,6 axis, vertical and horizontal
- Experience machining medium to heavy plate fabrications
- Experience reading and interpreting blue prints, performing set-ups and editing programs in G & M code
- Must be able to take and pass a vision acuity test
- Workkeys knowledge
- Forklift and Overhead Crane experience
- Experience with Siemens Sinumerik 840D/810D controls.
- Experience on large, multi axis horizontal boring mills.
- Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) certification