Wickliffe, OH | Temp to Hire
Our highly successful client (Cleveland and Wickliffe locations) is looking for CNC OPERATORS to join their team!!
Ceramics operation that supplies ceramic cores and custom blended ceramic particulate systems used in the manufacture of investment cast blades and vanes for turbine applications, including injection molded wax gates and runners.
Responsibilities of the CNC Operator:
- Set up and operate CNC equipment to machine fired cores to specifications
- Load programs, change tooling and fixtures
- Adjust CNC offsets as required, based on condition of core to be machined
- May run multiple machines
- Produce quantities within set standards of each FR.
- Maintain accurate records (routing/job cards, etc).
- Recommend and implement corrections.
Requirements of the CNC Operator:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Ability to perform in a self-directed environment with little supervision is essential.
- Ability to follow instructions and interpret quality specifications and procedures, analyze problems.
- Willingness to work with Engineers, Quality and Manufacturing.
- Must wear safety glasses and safety (composite or steel toed) shoes.
- Must follow and adhere to all safety procedures.
- Good housekeeping practices.
- Previous manufacturing experience.
- MUST be able to work all 3 shifts. Usually trains on 1st shift then moves to an off-shift.