Willoughby, OH | Temp to Hire
Are you looking to start fresh at a FANTASTIC company??
Our client in Willoughby, Ohio designs and produces the most advanced fluid and gas transfer connectors on the market today! They are currently seeking a CNC Operator for their successful operation!
As a CNC Operator, you will be responsible for producing precision components in a manufacturing environment utilizing CNC lathes/mills and/or machining center equipment. Follow work instructions to create finished product from raw material such as; stainless steel, carbon steel, brass and copper nickel. Other responsibilities include inspection of machined components per specifications. Performs various types of finishing operations per manufacturing drawings, specifications, or other forms of work instructions while maintaining quality, safety standards and keeping records and maintaining equipment. Displays a general understanding of machine operation, safety guidelines and a working knowledge of machining principles.
Requirements of the CNC Operator:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience operating CNC lathes and/or mills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Strong technical aptitude with good problem solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient at interpretation of mechanical drawings.
- Experience with mics, cals and other gauging equipment.
- Proficient at basic shop math.
- Ability to read blue prints an/or work orders.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!