Class A CDL Crane Operator
Columbus, OH | Direct Hire
Our client in Columbus, Ohio is a dynamic, proven and growing organization in the Residential and Commercial Roofing Supply industry. They have an exciting career opportunity as a CLASS A CDL CRANE OPERATOR!!
Duties of the Crane Operator:
- Reviews list of deliveries for change in schedule and loads material onto truck.
- Drives boom truck, crane, flatbed, or pick up over prescribed route on city streets or rural roads to deliver material to customers at home or place of business.
- Keep records of vehicle maintenance and driving expenses (tolls and diesel fuel).
- Help unload truck, able to lift 75+ pounds, and have no fear of heights.
Requirements of the Crane Operator:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- CDL Class A License, current DOT Medical Card, and HAZMAT certification.
- 2 years CDL Class A driving experience. Clean driving record, standard transmission, harness safety, and map reading skills.
- NO fear of heights and ability to lift 75+ pounds (roofing materials).
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Must have a current certification from either:
- NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators)
- CIC (Crane Institute Certification)
- Qualified Crane Operator Certification (Will be taken in to consideration)