Customer Service / Inside Sales
Solon, OH | Direct Hire
Our client is dedicated to supplying its customers with a wide array of industrial insulation products and solutions that cover the most demanding insulation applications. They currently have a CUSTOMER SERVICE / INSIDE SALES position available and they're looking for top talent like you!
The hours for this position will be 8:00am - 5:00pm and the pay is $40K - $45K based on experience.
Customer Service / Inside Sales Responsibilities:
- Accurately process phone, fax, walk-in and email sales orders.
- Maintain rapport with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Process credit card transactions.
- Work with sales person assigned to customer account to handle quotes, customer inquiries, problems, complaints, catalog requests, specific special pricing, shipping, receiving, product information or samples requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with department to process, ship or deliver orders.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction and product purchases. Stay abreast of sales figures monthly through sales reports; investigate trends and follow up with team.
- Learn product offering and product applications.
- Maintain and update customer information in Sage and in CRM.
- Maintain sales literature supply in showroom.
- Work with the Warehouse Team to replenish inventory in showroom.
- Work closely with the team to plan and execute customer events, blogs and other marketing efforts.
- Follow up on sales leads from internet and phone call inquiries and orders. Work with lead to develop an on-going account.
- Perform market research for the purpose of developing new customers and products.
- Obtain freight quotes upon request.
- Manage priorities and time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other employees.
Customer Service / Inside Sales Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience providing customer service / sales support in a manufacturing / distribution / production environment.
- Specific experience with building or insulation products is a plus.
- College degree required.
- Above average communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Must have mechanical and mathematical aptitude.
- Must be a fast learner and internet literate.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Impeccable business etiquette.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to adapt and respond to changing business needs.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Sage/MAS, Act, Constant Contact or any other ERP software is desired.
** Potential travel after 1 year in this position with no more than 4 overnights per month. **
Excellent Benefits Upon Hire!
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Basic and Voluntary life insurance
- Paid personal and vacation days
- Flexible spending account program
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Credit union membership
- 401k/profit sharing