Rochester, NY | Direct Hire
Our client in New York is currently seeking a DISTRICT MANAGER for 4 of their locations: Rochester, Syracuse, Big Flats and Buffalo!
APPLY NOW for the opportunity to start a new career with a fantastic organization!
As a District Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, build, distribute, monitor, and follow-up on daily route assignments.
- Review weekly demand / volume for routes, determine potential gains from re-routing, and recommend re-routes to the routing specialist.
- Set and monitor productivity, service, and safety targets for each route and route salesmen.
- Manage the route truck check-in process, capturing and communicating key service, safety, and equipment issues.
- Establish and maintain a clean, safe work environment in compliance with OSHA standards.
Requirements of the District Manager:
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean and safe driving record.
- Must have previous wholesale commercial sales experience.
- Must have previous management experience.
- Must be familiar with route operations.
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Must be familiar with interviewing and recruiting new personnel.
- Must understand legal requirements under DOT regulations.
- Must be a problem solver under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with industry standard software and fully competent in Microsoft Windows.
*Some overnight travel may be required*