Solon, OH 44139
Our client, a leader in the packaging industry, is currently seeking qualified candidates to join their Maintenance Team! This is an excellent opportunity to get in with a stable and growing company!
Several Positions available – DIRECT HIRE
$29.91/hr. + $1.08 shift differential
Primary Responsibilities of the Maintenance Electrician are, but not limited to the following:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical / electrical equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic circuits, conveyor systems, and production machines; using schematics, blueprints, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications to complete tasks.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions to locate sources of problems by observing mechanical / electrical machinery in operation and using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance and electrical techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricate and repair parts by using machine shop equipment.
- Test performance of electrical, electronic, or integrated systems or equipment.
- Test performance of electrical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic multi-meters.
- Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Prepare mechanical / electrical maintenance work reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends for historical logs.
- Maintain continuity among team members by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results
Skills / Qualifications for Electrical Maintenance:
- Associates degree in Engineering Technology, Automated Systems, Electronics Electrician or equivalent.
- Knowledge will include but is not limited to testing, troubleshooting, and servicing all types of electrical equipment including AC and DC drives, PLC's, and their associated control networks and I/O.
- Good mechanical skills, including welding, hydraulics and pneumatics are also desired.
- Good Organizational and Communication skills.
- Test, maintain, or calibrate electrical equipment using sound troubleshooting skills and experience. Must be able to be creative in problem solving as most equipment has been modified. May assist Millwrights in mechanical repairs and or complete by yourself.
- Must be able to Work Nights and Weekends up to 12-hour shifts
- Maintenance Electrician: 1 year (required and proven with documentation)