IT Services Manager
Cadillac, MI | Direct Hire
This is a unique opportunity located in Northern Michigan (Cadillac, MI) to lead a talented IT team and interface with top levels of management throughout the organization.
The IT Services Manager leads a regional team (8-10 persons) in IT support for 4 plant operation in N.A. (approx. 3000 users)
- Ensures management and mentoring of IT team
- Ensures the implementation and compliance with the overall procedures and operating instructions relevant to Quality, Safety, and Environment within rules defined by the Group.
- High focus on standardization
- Responsible for implementation and deployment of Group projects with the assigned team
- Manages and ensures coherence of action plans required for the completion of projects within scope of expertise in order to achieve fixed targets
- Contributes to the improvement of the Group IT department operations with sound proposals concerning the operating instructions and procedures
- Ensures the quality of services delivered to users and inspects the integrity/relevance of system developments
- Responsible for IT security watch
- Responsible for regional IT budget
- Reports to senior management on results compared to established targets and establishes, if required, the corrective action plan
Must demonstrate proven experience in each of the following areas:
- IT Team Management (direct) - medium size
- Large project Management (asa ERP Implementation) combining technology and business process alignment
- Industrial sector significant knowledge & experience - Automotive sector is a real "plus"
- Multi Plants and International experience (remote management - multi langages - communication skills)
- IT Goverance, IT process management and improvements.
- Interested & ability to collaborate, apply & contribute in a WW IT Group.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
- ERP launch: 4 years
- Information Technology Management: 10 years