Cadillac, MI | Direct Hire
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Full and detailed documentation of each process, equipment, and manufacturing system utilized for F&C products.
- Develop process Flow Diagrams/PFMEA/Control Plans and utilize for process improvements
- Takes active part in the design of new products in order to ensure the product’s feasibility (product FMEA, plan reviews, etc.)
- Responsible for the process consistency in compliance with the specifications, in conjunction with the Fuel & Control Product Line Industrialization Manager
- Takes active part in the action plan of product/process adjustment as well as the validation of technical selection of new process technologies
- Participates in the selection of standard suppliers of new production resources, monitors the selection process and validates the approval process
- Create and maintain detailed documentation to specify process equipment and tooling, as well as applicable / required documentation components for PPAP conforming to MGIC/AIAG/Customer format and content requirements.
- Benchmark equipment and process performance against existing processes and equipment, and develop improvement plans
BS in Engineering discipline from accredited university, or equivalent Science / Math BS
Process development and documentation experience 5+ years preferred, although we will consider and develop newly degreed graduates.
Candidates must be able to work in the USA without restriction.
Candidate must possess or be able to obtain valid Passport and required Visa's, as needed for travel to global locations.