Lubrizol is seeking Maintenance Mechanics!
Painesville, OH | Contract to Hire
Do you want to work for one of America's Top Workplaces? THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION has received several honorable awards over the years and they're looking for quality candidates like you!
If you're looking for a career and not just another job, apply today!!
Maintenance Mechanic duties:
- Safely maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing and modifying mechanical equipment
- Providing technical input to internal customers regarding the installation, repair and safe operation of equipment and systems
- Continuously improving the quality of individual and group services in order to meet the plants needs in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- Metal fabrication
- Equipment trouble-shooting
- Rotating/stationary equipment repair
- Pipefitting and layout
- Reading prints and diagrams
- Utilizing tools of the trade
Requirements of the Maintenance Mechanic:
- High School Diploma or GED (must show proof)
- Teamwork and communications skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work on ladders, lifts, pipe racks and in confined spaces
- Ability to work around chemicals, nuisance odors and noise from operating areas
- Ability to complete physically demanding work that requires lifting, kneeling, twisting and extremes of heat and cold
**Must be willing to work overtime, including weekends, holidays and call-ins (as needed)**