Euclid, OH | Temp to Hire
For over 70 years, our client has been the leader in high temperature wire and cable. They are currently seeking experienced Machine Operators for their successful operation!
2nd and 3rd shifts available!!
- Machine operation
- Forklift operation (will train & certify)
- Measurements using micrometers/calipers
- 40-80# lift requirement (repetitively, daily)
- Constant standing and walking
Apply now for immediate consideration!
- High school diploma preferred (GED accepted)
- Ability to pass drug screen & criminal background check
- Ability to pass basic math aptitude & literacy tests
- Industrial/manufacturing experience preferred with work history indicating stability
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the following:
Hot and cold extrusion, taping, braiding, coating, and curing, twisting of wires, winding/respooling, pulling materials from Kan Ban programs, Silicone rubber, copper based conductor, and coatings such as enamel, lacquer, rubber, and Teflon.