Solon, OH | Contract to Hire
Do you have an administrative background? Experience working in a warehouse environment? We need your strong organizational skills as a MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT for our client in Solon, Ohio!
This is a contract-to-hire position with a starting pay of $16.00 per hour!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Assistant :
- SAP data entry
- Additional miscellaneous data entry (ACCURACY VERY IMPORTANT)
- Creating labels from a shot floor system
- Logging in parts and putting them away
- Maintaining parts tracking board and work order bins
- Creating and maintaining new part forms/numbers
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Cycle counting parts
- Maintaining the parts rooms
- Daily MRP (reordering stock parts)
- Tracking repairs
- Various administrative responsibilities
Requirements of the Maintenance Assistant:
- SAP experience
- Familiarity with MS Excel
- Ability to follow tasks through with minimal supervision
- Solid analytical skills
- Clerical skills
- Experience with inventory tracking
- Attention to detail
The hours for this position will be 7:00am – 3:00pm.
APPLY NOW FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO START AN EXCITING NEW CAREER!