Euclid, OH | Temp to Hire
Euclid company is seeking experienced MAINTENANCE personnel for their successful operation! This is an IMMEDIATE need on 3rd shift! (1st shift may also be available)
- Inspecting, testing, and repairing non-functioning equipment; completing preventative maintenance such as fluid changes, filter changes, firefighting plant problems.
- Maintain equipment in functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing equipment failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing equipment damage.
- Verify equipment serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintain equipment appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintain equipment records by recording service and repairs.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipts.
- Ensure appropriate PPE is worn at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have Mill, Lathe and PLC troubleshooting experience
- Mechanical certifications a plus
- Electrical certifications a plus
- PLC certificates a plus
- Plastic Injection Molding experience a plus
- Must be punctual and dependable
- Must be safety oriented
- Must be able to bend and lift on a regular basis