Fremont, NE | Direct Hire
Our client in Fremont, NE is an American hydraulics company. They are currently seeking experienced MAINTENANCE SPECIALISTS for their successful operation!
1st and 2nd shifts available!!
As a Maintenance Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform a wide variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain structures, electrical systems, heating systems, plumbing, machine repair, hydraulics, pneumatics, refrigeration, and other facilities maintenance.
- May instruct and lay out work for Maintenance Specialists of lower classifications.
- Troubleshoot and reprogram, or program and edit programmable logic controllers (PLC) as directed.
- Perform and track routine preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Train operators at a lower labor grade or with lesser experience as necessary.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions per established processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of the Maintenance Specialist:
- High School Diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with some PLC experience and HVAC.
- Strongly preferred - AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance.
- Must be willing to work second shift (3P-11P). Will at least train on days, but may eventually be moved to second shift. Must also be able to work overtime as required.
- Electrical or mechanical journeyman license or equivalent training and experience.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift and emergency shift assignments as required.
- Maintain acceptable attendance record, acceptable overall work record, and purchase the required tools.
- In-depth knowledge of various maintenance trades and safe maintenance practices.
- Specific knowledge of building codes and OSHA regulations for facilities compliance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CNC controller logic.
- Advanced knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic circuitry.
- Must have advanced knowledge and experience in preventative, and corrective facility and grounds maintenance and repair.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!!