Youngstown, OH | Direct Hire
Our client in Youngstown, Ohio is one of the fastest growing, independent, family-owned wholesale bakers in America. They are looking to add an experienced MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR to their successful operation!
Overview of the Maintenance Supervisor:
Performs inspections and preventive, emergency and other maintenance/mechanical repair of bakery equipment to ensure safe operational status. Includes routine servicing, in addition to major functional repair/maintenance, and includes building/ facility maintenance. Will also be responsible for supervising the individuals of the maintenance department.
Requirements of the Maintenance Supervisor:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous supervisory experience is required.
- 3 or more years' plant maintenance experience preferred.
- Basic math and communication skills.
- Ability to read technical manuals, instructions, safety and warning signs, etc.
- Ability to read electrical schematics and troubleshoot 110 VAC, 240/480 VAC 3 phase.
- Knowledge and ability to safely and proficiently use a variety of hand and power tools, as well as diagnostic equipment.
- Should be skilled at operating welding/ brazing equipment, lathes, milling machines and other shop equipment.
- Must have experience in electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, HVPC, and pneumatic systems.