Cleveland, OH | Direct Hire
Stable Cleveland, Ohio company is looking to add an experienced MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN to their team!!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- High School Diploma or GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship; or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and industrial skills, with some PLC experience and MU.
- Ability to read complex electrical diagrams and install/repair 240/460 volt.
- Experience with CNC troubleshooting and equipment repair.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs regularly.
- Must be comfortable with hot/cold environments and heights.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!