NE Ohio, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client, the largest privately owned property management and development firm in Northeast Ohio, has an immediate need for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS!!
Openings at several locations including Mayfield Heights, Cleveland and 2 properties in Euclid. The hours will vary depending on location but the start time will be between 7:30-8:30am. All positions are full-time!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Provide service to residents
- Assist custodial technicians when required
- Help control expenses to property by in house repair and good inventory practices
- Do boiler room checks daily and log all pressure and temps
- Accurately complete information on service requests: (parts/time/other)
- Repair suites as necessary/complete all work orders
- Change air filters, clean coils, clean out drain pans, and condensate drain lines as needed
- Ensure all common areas are clean and free from debris--requires several inspections during each shift
- Minor electrical
- Minor plumbing
- Snow removal
- Minor carpentry
The ideal Maintenance Technician will possess the following:
- 3-5 years of facilities maintenance experience (including electrical and plumbing)
- Steady work history
- Clean criminal background.
- Must be willing and able to work on-call hours
APPLY NOW FOR CONSIDERATION!!