NE Ohio, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client, the largest privately owned property management and development firm in Northeast Ohio, has an immediate need for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS!!
Openings at 2 locations, one in Cleveland; one in Euclid.
Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:30-5:00 with on-call
Both positions are full-time!
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Technician:
- Provide service to residents
- Assist custodial technicians when required
- Help control expenses to property by in house repair and good inventory practices
- Do boiler room checks daily and log all pressure and temps
- Accurately complete information on service requests: (parts/time/other)
- Repair suites as necessary/complete all work orders
- Change air filters, clean coils, clean out drain pans, and condensate drain lines as needed
- Ensure all common areas are clean and free from debris--requires several inspections during each shift
- Minor electrical
- Minor plumbing
- Snow removal
- Minor carpentry
The ideal Maintenance Technician will possess the following:
- 3-5 years of facilities maintenance experience (including electrical and plumbing)
- Steady work history
- Clean criminal background.
- Must be willing and able to work on-call hours
APPLY NOW FOR CONSIDERATION!!