Twinsburg, OH | Temp to Hire
Currently seeking Maintenance Technicians for an exciting opportunity with a great company! Openings in Twinsburg and Peninsula areas!
Summary of the Maintenance Technician:
Installs, maintains and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structures and pipe and electrical systems.
Requirements of the Maintenance Technician:
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic schematics and troubleshoot hydraulic systems.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and troubleshoot electrical control circuits.
- Capable of using maintenance computer for troubleshooting machines.
- Must possess an understanding of programmable logic controllers (PLC’s) used on company equipment.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Knowledge of manufacturing software.
APPLY NOW FOR CONSIDERATION!!