Fairlawn, OH | Direct Hire
Our client in Fairlawn, Ohio is a leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins. They are currently seeking a MANUFACTURING ENGINEER for their HIGHLY successful operation!!
What You'd Do:
- Assist as a project manager to coordinate the manufacturing activities associated with new products.
- Implement work cell development.
- Facilitate continuous process improvements.
- Root cause analysis to improve quality.
- Maintain documentation on processes and procedures and be able to communicate them effective to operators and supervisors.
- Facilitate engineering changes.
- Maintain quality expectations for customers.
- Assist with troubleshooting on new and current products.
- Write operator instructions.
What You Can Offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering.
- 3+ years experience in a manufacturing engineering role, desired composite compression molding and injection molding.
- Excellent computer skills, especially proficient in Excel, spreadsheets and Power Point.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic understanding of robotics, CNC programming/repair, and basic fixture design.
This is the perfect opportunity to begin your new career with a well-known, stable organization! They've been in business since 1928 and have locations all over the world! APPLY TODAY!