Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic
New Albany, OH | Contract to Hire
Are you looking to make a difference in a profitable, fast-paced, high-growth business that offers excellent compensation, benefits and regular overtime??
Our client in New Albany, OH is currently seeking MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE MECHANICS for their successful operation!!
As a Manufacturing Maintenance Mechanic, you will be responsible for leading maintenance efforts to support production, driving continuous improvement of high-speed filling, labeling and packaging production equipment. If you have 10+ years of experience in a Maintenance Mechanic role and strong electronic and mechanical knowledge/troubleshooting of the automated manufacturing processes, we encourage you to apply!
- Associates Degree or Certifications in Engineering Technologies, Manufacturing Processes, Technical Maintenance and/or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in high-production manufacturing maintenance mechanic role.
- Strong technical manufacturing knowledge & skills, complex equipment installation & set-up, understandable operator training; electronic, pneumatic & mechanical equipment troubleshooting expert; preventive maintenance and continuous improvement of manufacturing automation processes, tooling, robotics and vision systems, including electrical, electronics, hydraulic, pneumatics and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret engineering blueprints, ladder diagrams, specifications and schematics.
- Effective organizational, interpersonal, prioritization, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in an urgent, fast-paced environment while multi-tasking effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to begin a new career!! Apply today!!