Euclid, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client is a manufacturer of precision tube & instrumentation fittings and valves. They are looking to hire a Metal Finisher to join their team.
1st shift (6:30 am - 3:00 pm, M-F)
This Metal Finishing position is very similar to a Shipping/Receiving position.
- Load paperwork and recordkeeping into MRP program for each box or basket
- Maintain lot traceability
- Accurately prepare labels
- Boxes must be marked clearly per procedure and inventoried in specific locations
- Follow procedures for vapor degreaser, passivation tanks, and waxing (agents used in the degreaser and passivation tanks are non-hazardous)
- Must be able to work in a hot environment
- Ability to lift/push boxes up to 55 lbs
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good reading skills
- Self-motivation/ability to work independently