Outside Sales Territory Manager
Willoughby, OH | Direct Hire
Our client in Willoughby, Ohio is a nationally recognized Midwest manufacturer of engineered plastics. They currently have an IMMEDIATE need for a seasoned Outside Sales Territory Manager!
Responsibilities of the Outside Sales Territory Manager:
- Overall sales and service of company products in an assigned territory.
- Assisting the inside sales team with quotes and orders and doing the appropriate follow-up.
- Provide sales related information and samples to channel partners (distribution) and customers.
- Regularly target customers and prospects for growth, along with educating customers and distributors on various company products.
- Provide input regarding sales strategies during sales meetings and maintain statistical information to prepare reports / presentations.
Requirements of the Outside Sales Territory Manager:
- College degree, preferably a Bachelors degree in Engineering or technically related degree, with 3-5 years or more of outside technical sales experience
- Experience with weekly travel
- Plastics distribution and/or plastics manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong math skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Must be able to handle a work load of planning, executing and documenting weekly sales call plans, and the associated travel (65% - 75% travel, split between auto and air travel)
**Only resumes with salary requirements will be considered**
Excellent compensation package upon hire!! Company-wide incentive program, Medical, Rx, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, FSA, Life, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement and more!!