Streetsboro, OH | Contract
Successful Streetsboro manufacturing company is seeking a QA Technician on 1st shift! This is a CONTRACT position that is scheduled to last for 30+ days, but it could go longer for the right candidate!
The hours for this position will be 7:30am - 4:00pm.
Responsibilities of the QA Technician:
Testing raw material, work in process, finished product and materials/product received from suppliers using a variety of tools to evaluate characteristics including (but not limited to) hardness, tensile and load strength, torque, fine (microscopic) structure, etc. The QA Technician works with internal and external stakeholders to support quality at all process levels and supports operations by assisting departments as needed.
Requirements of the QA Technician:
- 2 years of recent, related experience in the quality assurance/quality control lab (preferably at an automotive parts manufacturer).
- Ability to read, comprehend and document all associated forms/reports. and technical drawings.
- Excellent attention to detail for product inspection, data entry, etc.
- Set up, operate and verify all lab measuring and test equipment. (e.g. hardness testers, tensile testers, torque testers, verniers, microscope, lab mounting eqpt, shadowgraph,etc)
- Must have discretionary judgment regarding product movement priorities based on schedules and urgent demands.
- Ability to prepare reports on metallurgical testing, findings and conclusions.
- Intermediate keyboarding, computer and MS Office skills.
- Ability to operate forklift.
Please apply with your resume to learn more about this exciting opportunity!!