Cadillac, MI | Direct Hire
Our client has over 30 years of experience as an international supplier to a broad range of engine markets. They are currently seeking a CONTROLS ENGINEER for their successful team!
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Acting as the customer representative (Voice of the Customer) within the project team to ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled from the pre-project phase to its closure.
- Creating and maintaining PPAP files per customer specific requirements and ensuring all samples meet blueprint specifications.
- Assist in sample activities as required.
- Accurately track and report progress/concerns to the Engineering.
- Production and Quality Groups.
- Attend AQP meetings.
- Manage IMDS submissions
- Support the use of the correct quality tools throughout the project.
Requirements of the Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 2+ years of technical education or quality training, strengthened by 3 years of experience (preferably) in the automotive industry.
This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package upon hire!!