Willoughby, OH | Direct Hire
SUCCESSFUL and GROWING Willoughby Staffing Firm is seeking an experienced Recruiter!! This is a salaried position plus commission and the typical work day is 8:00am - 5:00pm.
The Recruiter is accountable for achieving candidate placement targets as determined by the company through activities necessary for high achievement in recruiting and placing individuals in contract and direct hire positions which including sourcing, screening, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and closing placements.
- Recruit, screen, interview, assess and place candidates.
- Perform reference-checking procedures on all candidates to confirm past performance, recruit new candidates and prospect for new job orders/requisitions.
- Attain weekly business development activity metrics as defined by manager.
- Establish recruiting plans which include job boards, social networking, and referral sources. Review online job postings daily to identify emerging trends and skill demands. Maintain and document candidate communication.
- Perform most placeable candidate (MPC) marketing activities.
- Assess client company position requirements, take complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
- Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives.
- Document marketing/development progress for client companies.
- Maintain accurate applicant/candidate/employee records in front-office system.
- Consult with clients and internal team to provide local market knowledge on current salary ranges and other employment-related concerns.
- Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of additional business in collaboration with others. Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates.
- Maintain company job postings on Internet sites and research client/prospect companies.
- Actively participate in professional and civic organizations designed to build networking database.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.
- Maintain up-to-date collections on all clients.
- Some college in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years of related work experience in a sales/service environment
- Sales personality -- high energy and motivation
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with customer service orientation
- Demonstrated understanding of the corporate environment
- Detail orientation with ability to follow-through demonstrated in previous jobs
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently and effectively
- Ability to qualify and "close" both job orders and candidates