Cornerboard Line Saw/Packaging Operator
Mentor, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client, a leader in the manufacturing of plastic strapping/hooding systems and accessories, is seeking Cornerboard Line Saw/Packaging Operators!! The shift is Monday through Friday (40 hrs/wk, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts available).
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SAW/PACKAGING OPERATOR:
- Safe and efficient operation of the cut off saw and packaging equipment.
- Knowledge and application of the quality requirements of finished product.
- Understand production orders, ensure product compliance.
- Stack and package finished product.
- Build skids and packaging as required.
- Understand production reporting paperwork.
- Understand packaging and labeling requirements and ensure compliance.
- Perform routine maintenance & cleaning on the equipment to keep it running efficiently.
- Stage finished product for shipping using forklift.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!