Solon, OH 44139
Our client is seeking a Training Coordinator for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity at their Solon, Ohio facility!
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, organize, and direct learning events for an optimal customer/employee experience. In addition, provide support for the learning management system (LMS) and maintain data integrity. Continuously recognize and develop processes for improvements for tasks and requests.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Coordinate learning curricula and events while maintaining a system for high quality execution.
- Review and revise existing training documents for ease of readability
- Actively maintain working knowledge of the learning management system (LMS) and implement continuous improvement efforts and best practices for data quality and reporting.
- Support the training program by earning the respect of the training participants and by delivering extraordinary customer service.
- Coordinate training requirements for newly hired Employees.
- Communicate and market learning events.
- Coordinate and Facilitate New Employee Orientation.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Comfortable presenting in front of audiences
- Able to communicate and work closely with both training and plant leadership
- Mentor trainers for professional improvement and growth
Required Education and Experience
- Candidates must have at least 1 year of experience working with a Learning Management Systems.
- Two-year degree or professional certification
- Preferred Bachelor's degree
- Five years manufacturing experience
- Two years of instructional or formal training experience