Working Shift Supervisor
Walton Hills, OH 44146
**PLASTICS EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED**
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Organize and delegate tasks to employees.
- Ensure that extruders are running optimal and product is up to quality standards.
- Organize and communicate between departments.
- Ensure that personnel are working efficiently and effectively through follow-up and training.
- Shop organization to ensure the flow of production and machine preparedness.
- Training of personnel.
- Training will include other duties on the production floor to help understand all positions and processes.
- Recording of shop logs and personnel information.
- Perform other duties as directed by management.
- High school diploma/GED minimum
- 2-5 years of experience as a sheet extruder operator and 5 years as a supervisor
- Tow motor driving experience
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Mathematical aptitude
- Ability to read/understand specifications
- Ability to read measuring devices such as ruler, caliper, dial indicator, micrometer and scale
- Manual dexterity; Ability to use all hand tools in order to set up and operate extruder
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 50-100 pounds. (Over 50 lbs. With an assist)
- Previous extrusion experience and knowledge of plastic sheet extrusion process a plus
- Regular and punctual attendance
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to manage, motivate, train and communicate with both employees and management
- Broad knowledge of equipment, production, material handling and quality control with safety considerations
- Willingness to work on production lines and troubleshoot/maintain equipment
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS FANTASTIC CAREER OPPORTUNITY!