Painesville, OH | Direct Hire
Our client in Painesville, OH is a manufacturer of highly engineered mechanical components for the aerospace industry. They need an experienced Buyer/Planner to join their team!
$47,952 - $80,100/yr.
- Under general supervision of the Materials Manager, the Buyer/Planner will purchase the more complex and technical items, materials, or services; usually those specifically designed and manufactured exclusively for the purchaser.
- Transactions require dealing with the manufacturers and often involve persuading potential vendors to undertake the manufacturing of customer-designed items according to complex and rigid specifications.
- Quantities of items and materials purchased are ordered to satisfy the requirements for an entire organization for an extended period of time.
- Complex schedules of delivery are often involved.
- May require supervision of lower level Buyers or Clerks
- Duties may also include planning activities as necessary to help support the business.
- PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelor degree or experience in related field
- PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years’ experience in materials or related field
- Complies and conducts business in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Promotes ethical behavior by acting with honesty and integrity
- Perform other duties as required
Attractive Benefits including: