CNC Lathe Programmer
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of a CNC LATHE PROGRAMMER & Set-Up Machinist for our client in Solon, OH.
This is a 1st Shift opportunity.
Those interested MUST be able to program, setup, and operate CNC machines to produce quality parts and meet schedules.
Willing to compensate for a highly skilled machinist!
- Minimum of 5 years lathe & mill programming and set-up experience
- Physical ability to stand and run machinery
- Read & interpret drawings and specifications
- Use mics, indicators, calipers, and gages to produce quality parts
- Inspect your work and maintain quality
- Employee with his/her own set of tools is preferred