CNC Programmer / Setup
Are you looking for a STABLE company to work for? Our client in Chardon, Ohio has been in business for over 68 years with NO layoffs!! This is an AWESOME opportunity to work with good people at a growing company! They currently have a need for qualified CNC Setup / Programmers on 1st shift! The pay is $18-$24 per hour, based on experience. Willing to go up to $26 for someone that is “spot on”!
Machines You'd Work On:
- CNC Lathes
- Manual Lathes
- CNC Mills
You will work on a wide range of materials (carbon, stainless, aluminum).
- Must be able to Setup AND Program.
- Must be able to work on various machines.
- Must have a very positive attitude!
EXCELLENT BENEFITS UPON HIRE!
- Very competitive wages.
- Health insurance (high deductible plan FULLY paid by company - low deductible plan with reasonable cost to the employee).
- Dental / Vision – Company pays 25% of monthly premiums.
- Eligible for benefits after 90 days of active employment.
- 401K (1x1 match up to 6% - eligible after 90 days). In addition, discretionary contribution EOY depending on company performance.
- Quarterly bonus eligibility (must score minimum 3.0 on performance evaluation / company must meet financial targets).
- Uniform program - $6.81/per pay period
- Summer picnics on the patio (lunch provided by company)
- Chili Challenge (cash awards – fun events)
- Annual Christmas luncheon (huge prizes… i.e. 60” TV, $500 VISA gift card)
- Generous PTO (12 days after 1st year)
- One week off PAID between Christmas and New Years