NE Ohio, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client, the largest privately owned property management and development firm in Northeast Ohio, has an immediate need for Custodial Technicians in Cleveland!
Positions available in the following cities:
Cleveland (5 positions)
Brooklyn (1 position)
Willoughby Hills (1 position)
In accordance with all practices/policies/standards adopted by the company and as outlined in OSHA regulations will be responsible for the overall cleanliness and professional appearance of any property assigned, model suites, vacant units, and external areas. The Custodial Technician Floater may be assigned to a designated internal or external area of any conventional complex depending on the needs and structure, staffing or demands of each property.
- Must follow job cards, which is customized per property.
- Must have a positive attitude & be a team player: be willing and able to “cover” for fellow work associate when someone is out absent (sick or vacation)
- Clean Management & Leasing office before office hours.
- Clean all entrance glass in / out daily.
- Clean lobby and elevators thoroughly paying attention to detail – empty trash, vacuum carpet, clean door glass in / out, knock down all cobwebs and bugs.
- Clean all business / fitness rooms, wiping all machines down and disinfecting.
- Detail, vacuum and clean specified floors and able to walk and clean the rest of the floors not detailed as specified on job cards, using BacPac Vacuum.
- Clean (sweep and damp mop) stairwell assigned on job card.
- Sweep and damp mop all compactor shoot rooms
- Be able to properly mix chemicals and take care of all equipment provided.
- Monitors inventory of supplies and submits requests for replacement items to Maintenance Director
- Assist in the preparation of vacant suites working with maintenance team to ensure apartment is prepared for new resident including cleaning of appliances
- Inspects laundry room daily and removes lint from dryers, wipes down washers and dryers, sweeps and washes floors.
- Clean windows as needed
- Complete floor walk sheets and submit to maintenance director
- Wash woodwork, doors and walls in lobby, hallways, elevators, and stairwells on a monthly basis.
- Clean storage lockers on a monthly basis
- Clean tracks on elevators and doors as directed by supervisor
- All other duties as assigned by Environmental Service Director Maintenance Director, Property Manager, or Area Manager
- Keep exterior of properties clean
- Removal of snow using a snow blower, shovel, and salt when asked
- Clean pools (if applicable) and outside area as scheduled by supervisor
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Reliable vehicle to travel to any company property
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to use equipment necessary such as vacuum cleaner and floor polisher
- Must be able to stand for long periods without taking a break
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to move trash dumpsters where applicable
- All communications, interactions, and duties must be executed in a professional manner