Die Cut Press Operator
$12.50/ HR Twinsburg, OH
Candidate responsible for operating machine to die cut parts to a specific size and shape on a variety of materials. Operates automatic or semi-automatic press by performing the following duties personally:
1. Obtains production dies, if needed.
2. Inserts dies in press, align, and lock it up if necessary.
3. Fits rubber to steel rule, place make-ready sheets under table or jacket and adjust guides, gauge pins, fingers and grippers for face cutting.
4. Runs proof samples and obtains first article inspector's approval for production run.
5. Performs routine maintenance on press including lubrication and minor repairs.
6. My be required to change die rubber.
7. Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
-High School Diploma or G.E.D
-Must be able to read a Tape Measure (Also convert to Metrics)
-Ability to compute ratio, rate, and percent.
-Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand,lift, walk and crouch for long periods of time.
-Must be Smoke Free (Health & Wellness Incentives)
-Clean Criminal Background (No Felonies)