Pay is Dependent on Experience, $20+/hr.
Our client in Willoughby, Ohio specializes in providing process fluid heat transfer systems. They are currently seeking an ELECTRICIAN for their successful operation!!
Responsibilities of the Electrician:
- Ability to read electrical construction and distribution drawings, and read complex diagrams on electrical equipment and controls.
- Make repairs to a wide variety of electrical machinery, equipment and tools.
- Perform a wide variety of electrical construction such as mounting panels and boxes, installing conduit and electrical raceways, pulling wires, wiring outside of machines and ‘pushing through’; installing outlets and lights with average to minimal supervision.
- Be proficient in the use of all tools, equipment and instruments normally associated with the electrical trade.
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Electrician:
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Background in panel building and point-to-point wiring
- Previous electrician experience in a heavy industrial environment preferred (wiring instrument controls, pumps, heathers, control valves and PLC logic following NEC, NFPA 70 guidelines
Competitive compensation and benefits package upon hire!! Apply today for this awesome opportunity!!