Fabricator / Painter
Willoughby, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client in Willoughby, OH provides the most advanced line of parts feeding and conveyor systems available in the market, serving a broad industry base including Aerospace, Automotive, Food & Beverage, Industrial Supplies and Medical. They are in search of a Fabricator/Painter to join their team!
We are looking for a machinery assembler / general laborer that comes with some experience. This position will be responsible for reading engineering drawings and assembling feeder and conveyor systems. The candidate must have mechanical ability and know-how; electrical experience is a plus. This position requires attention to detail and ability to work well with others. In addition, we are searching for a candidate that has experience with painting of industrial equipment.
The ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- Proven experience in an industrial setting performing assembly and/or fabrication work.
- Ability to effectively use of cut-off saws, bending equipment, hand tools, drill presses, press brakes, overhead cranes, fork trucks and other commonly used manufacturing tools.
- Ability and know-how of using paint sprayers
- Read, interpret and understand all different kinds of mechanical drawing assemblies, blue prints & specification sheets.
- Check and clean work pieces and work areas
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel in order to exchange technical information.
- Accept constructive criticism and use it to improve performance
- Be a team player and work well with others
- Willing to do a bit extra to get a job done right and on time
- Have a customer focused mentality
- High school graduate
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Positive attitude and a track record of good performance
- Must possess own tools
- Clean, valid driver’s license