Solon, OH | Direct Hire
Supervisors in this role will work on a 24/7 rotation (2 days on, 3 days off, 3 days on, 2 days off).
These supervisors will work 12 hour shifts beginning at either 7 am or 7 pm.
Additionally, these supervisors will cover all vacations or absences of other supervisors in these roles.
The intent of these positions is that we never have a gap in supervision at the plant.
Responsibilities of a GENERAL SUPERVISOR include the following:
- Assist process supervisors with administrative tasks such as time keeping, tracking and posting metrics, ERP transactions, paperwork, etc.
- Develop continuous improvement objectives with input and guidance from process supervisors and engineers. These supervisors will be responsible for generating not less than $100,000 each in savings annually. (1:1 credit will be given for hard savings, 1:1/2 for soft savings or cost avoidance.)
- Lead continuous improvement events and projects.
- Work with process supervisors to understand and execute the daily and long term goals and objectives in all departments.
- Provide general shop floor supervision in all departments.
- Hold employees in all departments accountable for adherence to policies and work rules.
- Motivate and engage employees in all departments.
- Coach and develop employees with input from process supervisors and engineers.
- Perform in process quality inspections as required.
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!