Automotive Mechanical Test Lab Technician - Lubrizol
Lubrizol is hiring Automotive Mechanical Test Lab Technicians!!
The Lubrizol Corporation, a fortune 500 company, is seeking candidates for their Mechanical Test Lab! This is an excellent opportunity to begin your new career!!
- Control and troubleshoot problems related to the test laboratory equipment and stands.
- Perform mechanical and maintenance functions on test stands and associated equipment.
- Communicate testing related issues to the appropriate engineer, facilitator, or support group.
- Cross train in other areas of Mechanical Testing for personal growth and support of future testing needs.
- Many other duties as assigned.
- Two years automotive mechanical experience or equivalent tech school training.
- Must be able to work 2nd OR 3rd shift.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills (Excel/Word).
- Demonstrate mechanical acumen and familiarity with standard engine/driveline nomenclature.
- Ability to use hand tools and specialized measurement equipment such as torque wrenches and micrometers.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 lbs and move other objects weighing much more.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Willingness to accept possibility of a flexible work schedule.
- Must be drug free. Candidates will be tested before hiring. There will also be a math, reading, and safety test.