Our Client is the largest producer of cast nylon in North America. Their people, processes, and their products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry. With distributors strategically located throughout the United States and Canada, this company is available to serve a wide variety of industries and applications. They are looking for trainable people with some type of manufacturing background to join their team as Machine Operators!
Compensation: $13.00 per hour
Looking for several machine operators on all shifts. This position runs a machine. You will also be trained on setting up and operating a variety of saw machines, routers, dowelers, planers, band and tables saws to trim product to specified sizes tolerances.
- Must know how to use a tape measure to make sure product is cut to proper length
- Machine Set up
- Operation of multiple pieces of equipment
- Monitor machine for proper operation
- Package and label product with production information.
- Assist in placing product into and pulling product from stock as needed
- Check for quality
- Prior machine operating experience
- Excellent tape measure and math skills
- Experience with mics and cals a plus but not a must.
- Able to lift at least 75 pounds
- Tow motor experience a plus, not a must
- PASS A MATH AND RULER TEST
- Background and Drug Screen prior to employment
- Must have own car (not on the bus line)