Our client is a growing manufacturing company located in Willoughby, Ohio on Cleveland’s eastside. They are the premier producer of cast nylon in North America. Their people, their processes and their products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry.
They are currently searching for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to join their growing manufacturing team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- 2nd/3rd Shift Position but must be flexible to work other shifts if needed will be trained on 1st Shift
- Assist with troubleshooting of chemical process equipment, capital project builds, as well as general facilities duties.
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- Strong mechanical and electrical motor skills are required
- Knowledge of industrial ovens, pumps, motors, PLC’s, mixers and facilities support equipment a plus
- Must have stable work history, must be drug/felony free