Twinsburg, OH | Temp to Hire
Our client in Twinsburg, OH is a manufacturer of highly-engineered metal-based powertrain products. They are in search for Maintenance Technicians to join their 2nd/3rd Shift teams!
The Maintenance Technician will perform a wide variety of mechanical and electrical maintenance work of a skilled and complex nature, such as:
- Diagnose mechanical, electrical/electronic, hydraulic and combustion malfunctions and operating difficulties. Determines repair procedures and implements those repairs that will be effective in preventing reoccurrence.
- Installs, moves, and aligns new and existing equipment at the facility.
- Sets up and operates various types of machine shop equipment with a moderate degree of accuracy and efficiency.
- Performs both gas and electric welding operations.
- Completes related machine repair records, performs associated handling duties, and maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or designated team leader.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Any technical training/certificates considered a plus.
- 4 years of related experience in Allen Bradley, Hydraulics, Robotics, and Welding. A Maintenance Technician ‘A’ level must be proficient at troubleshooting die casting machine cells through the use of PLC’s and electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- Attention to detail and ability to demonstrate considerable care in order to minimize damage/loss to materials and equipment, and to maximize safety of self and other teammates.