Our client in Chardon, OH, is a leader in water solutions which improve the quality of life for people around the world. They are in need of a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician to join their team.
The 2nd Shift Industrial Maintenance Position performs a variety of general maintenance tasks on electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, including repairs, as well as preventative maintenance according to program outlines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for trouble shooting and repairing basic electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Conducts preventative maintenance according to program outlines.
- Reports and/or documents supplies needed.
- Responds to production needs in a timely manner.
- Reads/understands diagrams, instructions and technical manuals.
- Verifies accuracy and completion of repairs.
- May perform other duties or work in a production area as needed based upon business demands.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company’s “Win Right” culture at all times when interacting with employees, co-workers, customers and suppliers.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of previous experience in industrial maintenance preferred
- Pre-employment technical and electrical testing required
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Mathematical and mechanical reasoning abilities
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to develop new ways to solve tough problems
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Self-motivated and eager to assume additional responsibilities as needed