Successful Mentor manufacturing company is seeking a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN!!
As a Maintenance Technician, your schedule will be 7pm - 7am with a 4 on / 4 off rotation.
The pay is $20-$24/hr., based on skills and experience, with $1.75/hr shift premium for nights!
- Troubleshooting and repairing production equipment in a 24/7 plastic extrusion environment.
- Mechanical duties include:
- Electrical duties include:
- Basic tools are required and are the responsibility of the Maintenance Technician.
EXCELLENT BENEFITS UPON HIRE!!
- Dental, Health and Life Insurance
- Paid holidays, vacation
- 401k with company match
- Production and attendance incentive plans
PLEASE NOTE: An electrical wiring test will be given to verify electrical skills.
** The Maintenance Technician will train on day shift until he/she displays a satisfactory understanding of the process and equipment, which typically takes around 4-6 weeks. **