Material Handler - Mid Shift
Our client in Mentor, OH, is a leading provider of infection prevention and other procedural products and services. They are searching for Material Handlers to ship, receive, store, and track inventory at their Distribution Center. The Material Handler will ensure parts are handled in accordance with both Company and Federal standards.
Hours: M-F: 12pm-8:30pm
Essential Job Functions
- Unload trucks and deliver inventory to stock. Parts must be physically moved and entered into ORACLE system through receiving transaction.
- Prepare transaction for sales order and gather necessary inventory for shipment. Submit transaction into ORACLE system.
- Pick material for work orders, according to printed picklists. Perform ORACLE transaction to issue material including any adjustments.
- Stock completed sub-assemblies and accepted purchase parts.
- Pack any material shipped from the Distribution Center and complete shipping authority log using appropriate procedures.
- Maintain inventory accuracy by performing cycle counts. Assist Team Leader or Supervisor in researching discrepancies in inventory data.
- Ensure material movement is shipped, received, and stored according to Company and Federal standards. If material is not in conformance, reject part and complete NCR.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED
- One to two years shipping and receiving or warehouse experience preferred.
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. Working knowledge of computer helpful.