A leading manufacturer of high-performance automotive parts in Lake County is looking to add Material Handlers to their winning team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Reads work order or pick ticket to stage components for shipment.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Moves materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or another device.
- Packages components and ensures that they are included in the shipment.
- Counts, weighs, and records number of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Verifies record computations against physical count of inventory and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Prior auto bagging experience preferred
- Standing – almost continuously; walking – frequently; sitting – almost never; using hands to finger, handle, or feel – almost continuously; stooping, crouching, and bending – frequently
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Candidate must be able to communicate in English.
- Candidate must be able to read English.
- Work Environment: work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles, non-temperature controlled in the summer, Moderate to loud noise.