Willoughby, OH | Temp to Hire
Our Client is the largest producer of cast nylon in North America. Their people, processes, and their products are recognized as being among the very best in the industry. They are currently seeking a motivated 3rd Shift Material Handler to join their growing team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the flow of material between multiple buildings
- Maintains and organizes materials and equipment for easy identification using appropriate method.
- Keeps areas of work organized at all times
- Ability to obtain and maintain tow motor license and operate as job requires.
- Ability to prioritize work flow
- Must follow a given instruction or set of instructions in order to arrange things or actions in a certain order.
Qualified Candidates should possess the following:
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must have a good driving record with experience driving a box truck
- Able to withstand varying weather conditions while loading/unloading trucks
- Prior work experience in Manufacturing setting
- Prior Material Handling experience (4-6 years)
- Must have stable work history, must be drug/felony free. Competitive Pay/ shift premiums/Benefits/Annual Reviews
- Benefits upon hire-in: companywide incentive program, Medical, Rx, Dental, STD, LTD, FSA, Life, 401-K, Vacation, Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement